Premier League 2020-21 Matchweek 4 Betting Tips
Supersoka shines a light into this weekend’s Premier League betting tips based on statistics.
If we are to consider the early indications, then the 2020/21 Premier League season is certainly one of the most dramatic campaigns we have seen in years.
As the brand new handball and Penalty regulations continue to make the biggest headlines, the rate at which goals are being scored is extremely crazy as we haven’t known the Premier League to have such mega volumes of goals.
A gigantic 103 goals have already been scored this season setting a record of an average 3.68 goals per match!
Below are the Premier League Betting Tips and Bongobongo is paying some nice odds that are hard to resist.
Saturday, 3rd October
Chelsea vs Crystal Palace, 2:30pm
Despite Chelsea displaying some poor results, they welcome a Crystal Palace that’s severely hit by injuries.
- Chelsea has won their last 5 matches against C.Palace in all competitions.
- Under 2.5 goals have been scored in Chelsea’s last 3 home games in the Premier League.
- In their last 3 home games against C.Palace in all competitions, Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals each match.
Betting Tip: Chelsea win at 1.49
Everton vs Brighton, 5:00pm
Everton welcomes a Brighton side desperate to overturn their string of poor results.
- Brighton is undefeated in his last 8 away matches in the Premier League.
- Brighton has seen over 2.5 goals in his last 4 Premier League matches.
- Everton has won his last 3 matches against Brighton in all competitions.
Betting Tip: Over 1.5 match goals at 1.25
Leeds United vs Manchester City, 7:30pm
A sparkling Leeds United hosts Pep Guardiola’s men who just can’t control their defense.
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in Man City’s last 7 matches in the Premier League.
- Man City has netted at least 2 goals in his last 7 matches in the Premier League.
- In the last 6 out of 7 Head to Head matches, over 2.5 goals have been scored.
Betting Tip: Both Teams To Score at 1.53
Newcastle vs Burnley, 10:00 pm
Newcastle welcomes Burnley that hasn’t yet got a point in this new season. But according to history, these two are always defensive whenever they meet.
- Newcastle has seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 out of 6 matches against Burnley in all competitions.
Betting Tip: Under 2.5 match goals at 1.62
Saturday, 4th October
Leicester City vs West Ham, 2:00 pm
With just one win out of the 3 opening games, West Ham travels to King Power Stadium to play the in-form Leicester City currently sitting at the top of the table with 3 wins out of 3 opening games.
- Leicester is currently undefeated in their last 11 out of 12 games against West Ham in all competitions.
- West Ham has not won in 10 out their last 11 matches away.
Betting Tip: Leicester Win at 1.74
Southampton vs West Brom, 2:00 pm
Two struggling teams go head to head, each in a bid to improve on their poor start to the new season.
-Southampton has won his last 4 games against West Brom in all competitions.
-West Brom has conceded atleast 3 goals in his last 3 matches in the Premier League.
Betting Tip: Southampton Win or Draw at 1.23
Arsenal vs Sheffield United, 4:00 pm
A rather tired Arsenal welcomes Sheffield United at Emirates as they look to get back on track with another win.
- Sheffield United has lost its last 6 matches in the Premier League.
- Arsenal has won 7 of its last 8 home matches in the Premier League.
- Arsenal is undefeated in his last 5 home matches against Sheffield United in all competitions.
Betting Tip: Arsenal Win at 1.60
Wolves vs Fulham, 4:00 pm
Just as we predicted, Fulham will struggle and probably end up being relegated. They have managed to score only 3 goals and conceded 10 in just 3 games.
- Wolves are undefeated in their last 12 matches against Fulham in all competitions at home.
- Fulham has lost 9 of his last 10 away games in the Premier League.
Betting Tip: Wolves Win at 1.56
Manchester United vs Tottenham, 6:30 pm
After 3 matches away, Man Utd are returning to Old Trafford and they welcome former boss, Jose Mourinho leading his Spurs gang.
- Man Utd has scored at least 2 goals in 8 out of the last 10 matches in the Premier League.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man Utd’s last 3 home game games against Tottenham in all competitions.
Betting Tip: Both Teams To Score at 1.65
Aston Villa vs Liverpool, 9:15 pm
Aston Villa welcomes Liverpool, both teams losing their games in Carabao Cup. But with Klopp’s leaky defence, you can expect Villa to snatch a goal.
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in Aston Villa’s last 4 home games against Liverpool in all competitions.
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 5 of Liverpool’s last 6 games in the Premier League.
Betting Tip: Both Teams To Score at 1.78