Prediction 09/28: Liverpool vs Arsenal (Premier League)
Liverpool welcomes Arsenal to Anfield for matchday 3 of the Premier League.
- Both Teams To Score
- Over 2.5 match goals
- Liverpool has won 26 of their last 27 Premier League home matches.
- Liverpool has scored at least 2 goals in 25 of their last 27 Premier League home matches.
- Liverpool has scored at least 3 goals in their last 6 home matches against Arsenal in all competitions.
- Both teams have scored in each of the last 7 meetings.
- Arsenal has scored in 15 of their last 16 matches in all competitions.
- Arsenal has scored at least two goals in five of their last six in all competitions.
On Monday night, Liverpool and Arsenal face each other at 10:00 pm, in a duel at Anfield Stadium for matchday 3 of the English Premier League.
In the history of the last games between the clubs, there have been 17 matches, and the advantage is for the Reds, who came out with the victory in seven duels. In addition, there were five draws and five Arsenal wins.
Match analysis: Liverpool vs Arsenal
Liverpool started the season very well and are looking for their second Premier League title. The team debuted beating Leeds 4-3 in a well-played game. He then beat Chelsea 2-0, with goalkeeper Allison saving a penalty from Jorginho.
On the other hand, Arsenal also has two wins in two games, making a good start to the season. The Gunners beat Fulham in the opening 3-0, then beat West Ham 2-1 at home. Recently, the teams faced each other in the Community Shield and the game ended 1-1, then Arsenal won on Penalties.
All the stats point to goals galore and at Bongobongo, Both Teams to score is at 1.53 and over 2.5 match goals are at 1.49
Photo credit: mirror.co.uk/